ESRI Training and Education
- Spatial Analysis of Geohazards Using ArcGIS 9 - May 2007
- Geoprocessing with ArcGIS Desktop - May 2007
- Creating and Integrating Data for Natural Resource Applications - May 2007
- Introduction to Urban and Regional Planning Using ArcGIS 9 - May 2007
- Learning ArcGIS Desktop (for ArcGIS 9.0-9.1) - March 2006
- Working with Rasters in ArcGIS 9 - March 2006
- Creating, Editing, and Managing Geodatabases for ArcGIS Desktop (for ArcGIS 9.0-9.1) - February 2006
- Georeferencing Rasters in ArcGIS - February 2006
- Working with ArcPad - February 2006
Community College of Rhode Island, Lincoln, RI
- Wireless Networking - March 2005
- Creating Cascading Style Sheets - January 2005
- A to Z Grantwriting - December 2004
New Horizons Learning Center, Cranston, RI
- Beginning PowerPoint
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Advanced PowerPoint
Mapping Solutions for Business - 11 June 1997 at the Marriot Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts held by ESRI; the seminar dealt with an Introduction to Business GIS by ESRI; a discussion of ESRI's software, combined with GDT data to provide a complete business solution; a live demonstration of ESRI software with GDT data and an introduction on how to implement GIS and an enterprisewide Website for interactive GIS queries.
GIS Internet and Intranet Solutions - 10 June 1997 at the Marriot Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts held by ESRI; the seminar dealt with discussions of: what GIS is, what the Internet is, what the World Wide Web is, and how they are all integrated; what the uses and applications of GIS are on the Internet; how to get started implementing GIS on an organization's website; and what the organizational implications of GIS on the Internet are. There was a demonstration of Intranet websites utilizing ESRI GIS technology.
Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 3.1 - June 1995, Boston, Massachusetts; held by Data Tech Institute.
Training for Softdesk Survey/Cogo - 27 September 1993
at ComputerSmith, 141 Kimball Hill Road, Hudson, New Hampshire.
PacSoft Seminar - 13 July 1993 at the Holiday Inn, Providence, Rhode Island. Overview of their civil engineering CADD package.
Land Surveyor's Mathematics Workshop - 2 & 3 March 1987 at the Fort Meyers Riverfront; held by John E. Keen, RLS of
Land Surveyor's Workshops.
Certified Hospital Pharmacy Technician Program - 1980 to 1981 at Rhode Island Hospital, Department of Pharmacy.
- 1981 - received Certification - Pharmacy Technician Program, Hospital Pharmacy